Sales Management Training Courses
Training in Sales Management – Managing, motivating and developing the selling skills of your sales force is central to the growth and success of your organisation. This course provides the opportunity for you to review your management style and look in depth at how you spend your time. This is achieved using discussion and small group working.
The programme will help you to enhance your skills to enable you to manage, motivate and improve the performance of your sales force.
Training in Sales Management – Course Content
* The roles of Sales Managers
* Leadership Styles
* Your profile as a Sales Manager
* Key Task Analysis
* Managing your time effectively
* Motivating the Sales Team
* Team Building
* Running Sales Meetings
* The Sales Manager as a coach
* Managing Performance
* Appraisal & Assessment
* Recruitment and Selection of Sales people
Who Will Benefit From Our Sales Management Training Courses?
The course has been designed for sales managers who currently have or expect to have the resposnsibility of managing the sales performance of their organisation’s sales force.
Courses are restricted to twelve delegates per venue. This allows maximum individual attention and the opportunity for delegates to attain individual objectives. The fee includes refreshments throughout the course and a buffet lunch each full day.
All delegates will receive comprehensive course manuals for future reference and guidance.
REDUCED RATES FOR 3 OR MORE DELEGATES – CALL FOR DETAILS (01737 210802)
FILL IN THE BOOKING FORM BELOW TO RESERVE YOUR PLACE TODAY!
Course Booking Form
To ensure places, please book early as the courses are restricted to 12 delegates per venue. Bookings can be made online (use form below) by Telephone 01737 210802 or by Fax 0845 643 4585
Bookings are accepted as per the following conditions:
- Priority will be given to bookings accompanied by payment.
- Bookings will be acknowledged with a VAT invoice (VAT Reg No.GB 263 0300 51)
- Venue details and agendas will be sent to delegates on confirmation of booking.
- Substitutions can be made at any time prior to start of course without cost penalty.
- Transfers to other venues will be accepted up to 28 days prior to course start without penalty.
- A 50% refund of course fees will be made for cancellations made within 28 days of the course dates.
- We regret that cancellations made within 14 days of course dates cannot be refunded or credited.