Business Development Training Courses
Training for Business Development – Our advanced sales training courses are for more experienced sales professionals or business development specialists and include a number of our courses that are run as open sales training programmes throughout the United Kingdom in areas such as Birmingham, London, Reading, Manchester, Nottingham, Milton Keynes and Edinburgh. These advanced sales training courses can also be run in house on your organisation and this allows us to tailor the content to your needs. We have included details below of some of our advanced sales training courses, which include Negotiation Skills, Key Account Selling, Presentation Skills and Behavioural profiling with Social Style profiles
Sales Negotiation Skills – Sales Training Course
Sales Negotiation Skills are a vital element in creating profitable sales and achieving the win/win situation with customers. This Sales Skills training Course is designed for salespeople with sales experience and provides the framework and techniques required to enable structured negotiations.
The Sales Negotiation course is an advanced sales training course that concentrates on how to apply the core principles of negotiation strategy and tactics to personal sales scenarios. It will creat real benefit by encouraging delegates to look critically at their current negotiation strategy and develop ways of improving techniques to achieve better sales skills.
Sales Negotiation Skills – Sales Training Course Content
* Understanding the negotiation process
* How to prepare
* Developing the right strategy
* Collecting useful information
* Giving and reading signals
* Packaging your proposal
* How to trade
* Avoiding Common Mistakes
* How to conclude your negotiation
Who Will Benefit?
Experienced Sales People who need to enhance their existing skills and achieve increased win/win situations.
Key Account Selling – Sales Training Course
Key Accounts are often responsible for the core profit and turnover in many companies. Maintaining and developing these customers is vital to ensuring long term growth and success of your organisation.
Key Account Selling Skills is an advanced sales training course that provides the opportunity to review your current approach to the development and management of your Key Accounts. The programme will encourage you to challenge your existing Key Account skills and strategies and techniques through discussion, debate and solid principles. This is a practical and interactive advanced sales skills training course allowing delegates the opportunity to tailor the techniques discussed to their own situations
Key Account Selling Skills – Sales Training Course Content
* How to review your current Key Account strategies
* Techniques for developing your Key Accounts
* Focussing your time and sales effort
* Defining Key Objectives
* Creating a Key Account Plan
* Managing Key Relationships
* Using LinkedIn and other tools
* Developing an influencing strategy
* Identifying and assessing risk in Key Accounts
* Strategies for dealing with competition
Who Will Benefit?
Experienced Sales Professionals who are responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with Key Account customers.
Advanced Communication using SOCIAL STYLE And the latest Influencing and sales techniques
In a widely changing and competitive marketplace, any sales techniques that can create an effective competitive advantage can be the key difference between winning and losing business. This course is designed to enhance the skills of experienced sales executives with a range of questioning and influencing techniques including practical Behavioural Profiling of customers in face to face situations.
Social Style from the TRACOM Group is the most widely used profiling tool of its kind in the world and creates a new way of looking at customers by focusing on the client’s observable behaviour in order to develop an effective influencing strategy. Used by a wide range of large organisations and professional consultancies it will change the way that your sales team interact with their new or potential customers.
This course will give practical guidance to enhance client relationships. No tricks or fads, just the latest sales techniques taught to large organisations around the world, that even your most experienced sales professionals, will be able to immediately apply in their own marketplace.
This is a practical and advanced sales training course allowing delegates the opportunity to tailor the techniques discussed to their own situations with a range of practical and engaging activities
Advanced Selling Skills – Sales Training Course Content
* Assertiveness & Responsiveness Dimensions
* The four Styles and Key Characteristics
* Analysing your own Profile Results
* Tension and Productivity
* Back-up Behaviour of customers
* Toxic Relationships and how to avoid them
* Know Your Customer and Rules for Observing Style
* Developing Versatility in everyday interactions to focus on meeting client needs
* Improving Key Sales Relationships
* The key ways to effectively influence customers
* Creating an effective Sales Story to influence customers
Who Will Benefit?
Experienced Sales Professionals who are responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with new and existing customers, who want to enhance their skills with the latest in Sales, Influencing and Behavioural Profiling techniques.
Presentation Skills – Sales Training Course
Presenting to more than one person not only needs more skills, but is usually associated with a ‘fear factor’. This programme is designed to provide the maximum amount of help whilst putting delegates through the minimum amount of misery.
This advanced sales training course develops step by step from initial preparation to final delivery and concentrates on increasing confidence and overcoming nerves.These increased Presentation Skills will be of immense benefit to anyone who wants to improve their presentation skills for meetings, business presentations, seminars or larger audience events.
The programme is practical, participative and is designed to provide the maximum amount of help in getting the message across and achieving your desired results. Video will be utilised to provide constructive feedback on the day and for analysis post course. All delegates will receive a comprehensive manual which covers all aspects of the course and is ideal for future reference and guidance.
Presentation Skills – Sales Training Course Content
- Knowing what is Expected of You
- Preparing the Skeleton
- Researching and Gathering Information
- Structuring the Presentation
- Preparing Visual Aids
- Fight or Flight
- Effective Delivery
- Using Prompts and Visual aids
- Handling Questions
- Practical Exercises
Who Will Benefit?
Sales Professionals who need to enhance their Presentation Skills.
Courses are restricted to twelve delegates per venue. This allows maximum individual attention and the opportunity for delegates to attain individual objectives. The fee includes refreshments throughout the course and a buffet lunch each full day.
All delegates will receive comprehensive course manuals for future reference and guidance.
REDUCED RATES FOR 3 OR MORE DELEGATES – CALL FOR DETAILS (01737 210802)
FILL IN THE BOOKING FORM BELOW TO RESERVE YOUR PLACE TODAY!
Course Booking Form
To ensure places, please book early as the courses are restricted to 12 delegates per venue. Bookings can be made online (use form below) by Telephone 01737 210802 or by Fax 0845 643 4585
Bookings are accepted as per the following conditions:
- Priority will be given to bookings accompanied by payment.
- Bookings will be acknowledged with a VAT invoice (VAT Reg No.GB 263 0300 51)
- Venue details and agendas will be sent to delegates on confirmation of booking.
- Substitutions can be made at any time prior to start of course without cost penalty.
- Transfers to other venues will be accepted up to 28 days prior to course start without penalty.
- A 50% refund of course fees will be made for cancellations made within 28 days of the course dates.
- We regret that cancellations made within 14 days of course dates cannot be refunded or credited.