Telephone Sales Skills 1 – Handling Incoming Calls (Reactive Selling)
Skills for Telesales – A practical and participative programme designed to create a professional telephone sales skill persona and control the conversation to gain a positive end sales result.
By adopting professional telephone sales skills, companies can not only increase customers confidence more importantly – increase business. Confidence and opinion is certainly vital when potential customers call you for the first time – This is perhaps one of the largest areas of sales skills training, yet the most under utilised.
The course is practical, participative and emphasis is placed on maximum discussions with minimum lectures.
Telephone Sales Skills 1 – Sales Training Course Content
* Projecting the correct Self & Company Image
* Effective Questioning & Listening Telephone Skills
* Presenting your products / service through your customers eyes/ears
* Overcoming objections and Directing the conversation
* Handling Complaints and Difficult Telesales Situations Professionally
* Effective Telesale Closing Techniques
* Practical Telephone sales skills Exercises
Who Will Benefit?
Any Sales or Office Personnel who deal with customers on the telephone and are in a position to influence sales.
Courses are restricted to twelve delegates per venue. This allows maximum individual attention and the opportunity for delegates to attain individual objectives. The fee includes refreshments throughout the course and a buffet lunch each full day.
All delegates will receive comprehensive course manuals for future reference and guidance.
REDUCED RATES FOR 3 OR MORE DELEGATES – CALL FOR DETAILS (0800 6127870)