Sales Training Consultancy Services
Sales Training Consultancy – Sales consultancy is extremely effective if your business is planning a reorganisation, has a sales team with disappointing performance or has recruited some new sales people who need to start performing quickly. If this is the case we can provide sound, objective advice to help you meet your objectives. With over 30 years’ experience in selling, sales training and sales management, we are well placed to guide you to the best solution and ultimately improved sales results.
We pride ourselves on offering an end-to-end solution wherever possible, starting with a diagnosis of the current situation. This is followed by an analysis of possible options and then implementation. The resulting implementation could include sales training of some form, coupled with coaching to ensure that the key training objectives or business needs have been fully embedded. Occasionally, there may be a requirement for an interim management service which we can also provide, which can help to achieve your shorter term requirements.
Sales Consultancy example projects
It is very common for businesses to experience a change to their organisation, sometimes planned such as an expansion of headcount but sometimes enforced such as the departure of a key member of staff. Here are a few examples where we have experience of advising and implementing changes to sales teams:
- Recruiting a new sales team
- Role specific sales training
- Establishing a new sales management team
- Leadership development
- Improving an under-performing sales team
- Creating and launching a new sales process
- Switching to ‘working from home’
- Switching to online selling
- Increasing or switching the focus to Telesales
- Expansion of the sales role to include new product areas or additional tasks
- Sales lead management process (online and offline)
Our sales consultancy function is managed by Richard Claessens who will happy to discuss your requirements in more detail and also offer some practical solutions.
FILL IN THE BOOKING FORM BELOW TO RESERVE YOUR PLACE TODAY!
Course Booking Form
To ensure places, please book early as the courses are restricted to 12 delegates per venue. Bookings can be made online (use form below) by Telephone 01737 210802 or by Fax 0845 643 4585
Bookings are accepted as per the following conditions:
- Priority will be given to bookings accompanied by payment.
- Bookings will be acknowledged with a VAT invoice (VAT Reg No.GB 263 0300 51)
- Venue details and agendas will be sent to delegates on confirmation of booking.
- Substitutions can be made at any time prior to start of course without cost penalty.
- Transfers to other venues will be accepted up to 28 days prior to course start without penalty.
- A 50% refund of course fees will be made for cancellations made within 28 days of the course dates.
- We regret that cancellations made within 14 days of course dates cannot be refunded or credited.