Presentation Skills Training Course
Presentation Skills Training – Presenting to more than one person not only needs more skills, but is usually associated with a ‘fear factor’.
This programme is designed to provide the maximum amount of help whilst putting delegates through the minimum amount of misery.
Presentation Skills TrainingThe course develops step by step from initial preparation to final delivery and concentrates on increasing confidence and overcoming nerves.
The ONTRAC course in Presentation Skills will be of immense benefit to anyone who wants to improve their presentation skills for meetings, business presentations, seminars or larger audience events.
The programme is practical, participative and is designed to provide the maximum amount of help in getting the message across and achieving your desired results. Video will be utilised to provide constructive feedback on the day and for analysis post course.
All delegates will receive a comprehensive manual which covers all aspects of the course and is ideal for future reference and guidance.
Presentation Skills – Sales Training Course Content
- Knowing what is Expected of You
- Preparing the Skeleton
- Researching and Gathering Information
- Structuring the Presentation
- Preparing Visual Aids
- Fight or Flight
- Effective Delivery
- Using Prompts and Visual aids
- Handling Questions
- Practical Exercises
Who Will Benefit?
Sales Professionals who need to enhance their Presentation Skills.
Courses are restricted to twelve delegates per venue. This allows maximum individual attention and the opportunity for delegates to attain individual objectives. The fee includes refreshments throughout the course and a buffet lunch each full day.
All delegates will receive comprehensive course manuals for future reference and guidance.
REDUCED RATES FOR 3 OR MORE DELEGATES – CALL FOR DETAILS (01737 210802)
FILL IN THE BOOKING FORM BELOW TO RESERVE YOUR PLACE TODAY!
Course Booking Form
To ensure places, please book early as the courses are restricted to 12 delegates per venue. Bookings can be made online (use form below) by Telephone 01737 210802 or by Fax 0845 643 4585
Bookings are accepted as per the following conditions:
- Priority will be given to bookings accompanied by payment.
- Bookings will be acknowledged with a VAT invoice (VAT Reg No.GB 263 0300 51)
- Venue details and agendas will be sent to delegates on confirmation of booking.
- Substitutions can be made at any time prior to start of course without cost penalty.
- Transfers to other venues will be accepted up to 28 days prior to course start without penalty.
- A 50% refund of course fees will be made for cancellations made within 28 days of the course dates.
- We regret that cancellations made within 14 days of course dates cannot be refunded or credited.