Sales Negotiation Skills Training Course
Sales Negotiation Skills Training is a vital element in creating profitable sales and achieving the win/win situation with customers. This sales skills training course is designed for salespeople with sales experience and provides the framework and techniques required to enable structured negotiations.
The Sales Negotiation course concentrates on how to apply the core principles of negotiation strategy and tactics to personal sales scenarios. It will benefit by encouraging delegates to look critically at their current negotiation strategy and develop ways of improving techniques to achieve better sales skills.
Sales Negotiation Skills Training – Sales Training Course Content
* Understanding the negotiation process
* How to prepare
* Developing the right strategy
* Collecting useful information
* Giving and reading signals
* Packaging your proposal
* How to trade
* Avoiding common mistakes
* How to conclude your negotiation
Who Will Benefit?
Experienced Sales People who need to enhance their existing skills and achieve increased win/win situations. Most delegates attend this course as part of our two-day Advanced Sales Course which includes our Key Account Management Course on the first day, followed by Sales Negotiation on the second day. The standard price for attending both days’ courses separately is £730 + VAT but this is reduced to £595 + VAT when both courses are booked together.
Courses are restricted to twelve delegates per venue. This allows maximum individual attention and the opportunity for delegates to attain individual objectives. The fee includes refreshments throughout the course and a buffet lunch each full day.
All delegates will receive comprehensive course manuals for future reference and guidance.
REDUCED RATES FOR 3 OR MORE DELEGATES – CALL FOR DETAILS (01737 210802)
FILL IN THE BOOKING FORM BELOW TO RESERVE YOUR PLACE TODAY!
Course Booking Form
To ensure places, please book early as the courses are restricted to 12 delegates per venue. Bookings can be made online (use form below) by Telephone 01737 210802 or by Fax 0845 643 4585
Bookings are accepted as per the following conditions:
- Priority will be given to bookings accompanied by payment.
- Bookings will be acknowledged with a VAT invoice (VAT Reg No.GB 263 0300 51)
- Venue details and agendas will be sent to delegates on confirmation of booking.
- Substitutions can be made at any time prior to start of course without cost penalty.
- Transfers to other venues will be accepted up to 28 days prior to course start without penalty.
- A 50% refund of course fees will be made for cancellations made within 28 days of the course dates.
- We regret that cancellations made within 14 days of course dates cannot be refunded or credited.