Key Account Management Training for Experienced Salespeople
One day Key Account Management Course – Course Fee £ 365.00 + VAT or combine with our Negotiating Skills Course making it a two -day course for £595 + VAT – 12 Delegates Maximum ~COURSE DATES ~ BOOKING FORM
Key Account Management Training – Key Accounts are often responsible for the core profit and subsequent turnover in many organisations. Therefore maintaining and developing these important customers is vital to ensuring both the long term growth and success of your organisation.
Key Account Selling Skills provides you with the opportunity to review your current approach to the development and management of your Key Accounts. The programme will encourage you to challenge your existing Key Account skills and strategies and techniques through discussion, debate and solid principles.
This is a practical and interactive sales skills training course allowing delegates the opportunity to tailor the techniques discussed to their own situations. As a result attendees of the Key Account Selling course will take away practical tools to help them create strategic account plans, focusing on growth opportunities and how to achieve these.
Key Account Selling Skills – Sales Training Course Content
* How to review your current Key Account strategies
* Techniques for developing your Key Accounts
* Focusing your time and sales effort
* Defining Key Objectives
* Creating a Key Account Plan
* Managing Key Relationships
* Using LinkedIn and other tools
* Developing an influencing strategy
* Identifying and assessing risk in Key Accounts
* Strategies for dealing with competition
Who Will Benefit?
Experienced Sales Professionals who are responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with Key Account customers in their organisation. Most delegates attend this course as part of our two-day Advanced Sales Course which includes our Key Account Management Course on the first day, followed by Sales Negotiation on the second day. The standard price for attending both days’ courses separately is £730 + VAT but this is reduced to £595 + VAT when both courses are booked together.
Courses are restricted to twelve delegates per venue. This allows maximum individual attention and the opportunity for delegates to attain individual objectives. The fee includes refreshments throughout the course and a buffet lunch each full day.
All delegates will receive comprehensive course manuals for future reference and guidance.
REDUCED RATES FOR 3 OR MORE DELEGATES – CALL FOR DETAILS (01737 210802)
FILL IN THE BOOKING FORM BELOW TO RESERVE YOUR PLACE TODAY!
Course Booking Form
To ensure places, please book early as the courses are restricted to 12 delegates per venue. Bookings can be made online (use form below) by Telephone 01737 210802 or by Fax 0845 643 4585
Bookings are accepted as per the following conditions:
- Priority will be given to bookings accompanied by payment.
- Bookings will be acknowledged with a VAT invoice (VAT Reg No.GB 263 0300 51)
- Venue details and agendas will be sent to delegates on confirmation of booking.
- Substitutions can be made at any time prior to start of course without cost penalty.
- Transfers to other venues will be accepted up to 28 days prior to course start without penalty.
- A 50% refund of course fees will be made for cancellations made within 28 days of the course dates.
- We regret that cancellations made within 14 days of course dates cannot be refunded or credited.