Advanced Communication Skills
Advanced Communication Skills -Using behavioural profiling and the latest influencing techniques
In a widely changing and competitive marketplace, any techniques that can create an effective competitive advantage in your business will be beneficial and this advanced communication course looks to achieve this. This course is designed to enhance the skills of experienced executives with a range of communication techniques including practical Behavioural Profiling of people.
Social Style from the TRACOM Group is the most widely used profiling tool of its kind in the world and creates a new way of looking at people by focusing on their observable behaviour in order to develop an effective influencing strategy. Used by a wide range of large organisations and professional consultancies it will change the way that your team interact with their internal staff or external customers.
This course will give practical guidance to enhance relationships. No tricks or fads, just the latest sales techniques taught to large organisations around the world, that even your most experienced professionals, will be able to immediately apply in their own marketplace.
This is a practical and advanced communication course allowing delegates the opportunity to tailor the techniques discussed to their own situations with a range of practical and engaging activities
Advanced Communication Skills – Training Course Content
* Assertiveness & Responsiveness Dimensions
* The four Styles and Key Characteristics
* Analysing your own Profile Results
* Tension and Productivity
* Back-up Behaviour of people (dealing with conflict)
* Toxic Relationships and how to avoid them
* Advanced Body language training
* Developing Versatility in everyday interactions to focus on meeting client needs
* Improving Key Relationships
* The key ways to effectively influence and create a good impression
* Creating an effective influencing strategy
Who Will Benefit?
Experienced Professionals who are responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with new and existing customers as well as internal staff, who want to enhance their communication skills with the latest in Influencing and Behavioural Profiling techniques.
Courses are restricted to twelve delegates per venue. This allows maximum individual attention and the opportunity for delegates to attain individual objectives. The fee includes refreshments throughout the course and a buffet lunch each full day.
All delegates will receive comprehensive course manuals for future reference and guidance.
REDUCED RATES FOR 3 OR MORE DELEGATES – CALL FOR DETAILS (01737 210802)
FILL IN THE BOOKING FORM BELOW TO RESERVE YOUR PLACE TODAY!
Course Booking Form
To ensure places, please book early as the courses are restricted to 12 delegates per venue. Bookings can be made online (use form below) by Telephone 01737 210802 or by Fax 0845 643 4585
Bookings are accepted as per the following conditions:
- Priority will be given to bookings accompanied by payment.
- Bookings will be acknowledged with a VAT invoice (VAT Reg No.GB 263 0300 51)
- Venue details and agendas will be sent to delegates on confirmation of booking.
- Substitutions can be made at any time prior to start of course without cost penalty.
- Transfers to other venues will be accepted up to 28 days prior to course start without penalty.
- A 50% refund of course fees will be made for cancellations made within 28 days of the course dates.
- We regret that cancellations made within 14 days of course dates cannot be refunded or credited.