Key Account Selling – Sales Training Course
- 8th February 2018 – Warwick
- 8th March 2018 – Manchester
Key Accounts are often responsible for the core profit and subsequent turnover in many organisations. Therefore maintaining and developing these important customers is vital to ensuring both the long term growth and success of your organisation.
Key Account Selling Skills provides you the opportunity to review your current approach to the development and management of your Key Accounts. The programme will encourage you to challenge your existing Key Account skills and strategies and techniques through discussion, debate and solid principles.
This is a practical and interactive sales skills training course allowing delegates the opportunity to tailor the techniques discussed to their own situations. As a result attendees of the Key Account Selling course will take away practical tools to help them create strategic account plans, focusing on growth opportunities and how to achieve these.
Key Account Selling Skills – Sales Training Course Content
* How to review your current Key Account strategies
* Techniques for developing your Key Accounts
* Focusing your time and sales effort
* Defining Key Objectives
* Creating a Key Account Plan
* Managing Key Relationships
* Using LinkedIn and other tools
* Developing an influencing strategy
* Identifying and assessing risk in Key Accounts
* Strategies for dealing with competition
Who Will Benefit?
Experienced Sales Professionals who are responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with Key Account customers in their organisation.
Courses are restricted to twelve delegates per venue. This allows maximum individual attention and the opportunity for delegates to attain individual objectives. The fee includes refreshments throughout the course and a buffet lunch each full day.
All delegates will receive comprehensive course manuals for future reference and guidance.
REDUCED RATES FOR 3 OR MORE DELEGATES – CALL FOR DETAILS (01737 210802)